Play Amazon quiz day and answer all correct answers to win lucky draw.
Different days, different quiz, different attractive prizes for lucky winners every day only at amazon app.
Open Amazon app and scroll down to see quiz option.
Quiz 1: 8AM to 12 AM – prize: Poco F1 smartphone – Winners announcement by 30th December, 2019
Q1- What day of the Gregorian calendar is today (24th November)?
Q2- Who was the first batsman to score 30 Test match centuries?
Ans: Sunil gavaskar
Q3- Which of these is not the administrative capital city of a state or Union Territory?
Q4- Which among these does NOT live under the sea?
Q5- What was the name of the alien in the Bollywood movie ‘Koi Mil Gaya’?
Quiz 2: ₹20000 Prize for winner – Announcement on 31st December, 2019
- Where does the majority of plastic waste end up? Ans: Oceans
- By when has Amazon India committed to eliminate single use plastic from all their packaging? Ans: 2020
- How many million tons of plastic are dumped in our oceans every year?Ans: 8 Million Tons
- Amazon India has taken major efforts in reducing the use of single use plastic. Currently what percentage of the packaging in Amazon India Fulfillment Centers is single use plastic? Ans: 7%
- Amazon has a vision to make all Amazon shipments net zero carbon, with 50% of all shipments net zero carbon by 2030. What is the name given to this initiative? Ans: Shipment Zero
Quiz 3: Zero ka hero quiz – Watch video and play quiz to win ₹10000
Answers: NO, TEA, 0%, STEVIA, RAKHO MITHAS BARKARAAR
For more offers on online shopping, click here.